A lot of people drive pick-up trucks.
The problem is, most of the time they don’t “pick-up” anything.
No, really – think about it. How many trucks do you see a day that simply do not use the bed of their truck?
Sure, you’re going to want to haul some useful things around sometimes, but for the other 99% of the time why not have some fun?
Here are some suggestions of items to place in the back of your truck:
- an art installation / sculpture
- a parade float
- a hot tub
- a car (eh, truck) bar
- a BBQ grill mounted on for impromptu tailgating
- a shark tank
- the entire cast of “Friends”
- your entourage
- a miniature petting zoo
- one of those giant keyboards that you can dance on
- a t-shirt cannon
- and my personal favorite: smaller trucks stacked up on top of each other into infinitum.
You could be like a modern-day M.C. Escher, but with a truck.
Just think about it.